Pagina's

zaterdag 2 februari 2013

How to #1

 Casual/Everyday make-up with a colourful twist


Hi lipstickdreamers! Do you also have those days when you are bored of your everyday make-up.You want some colour. Because those neutral colours are BORING! Still you don't want to walk around as if you're going out clubbing. It is still daylight!
So, that situation happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I wanted some colour without being too overdone.I came up with something super easy. Of course, you can make it more dramatic so that it can be worn by night. If you want to know how I did it, scroll down!

One thing I want to mention is that I first start with my eyes when I'm doing my make-up that's why I don't wear foundation nor concealer on most of the pictures. 

Step 1: Use your moisterizer and prime your eyelids. (Sorry, I wear no make-up)


Step 2: Use a light skin colour on your eyelids

Step 3: Take a light brown colour and use it in your crease. Use it in your whole crease area.

Step 4: Take a dark brown colour and go over the light brown shade in your crease. Only use it in the outer crease area

Step 5: Take your eyeliner and line your upper eyelid. 

Step 6: HERE IS THE TWIST: Take a colour of your choice. Green, purple, pink, bleu, yellow,...
Then take your eyeliner pencil and line your eyes above the eyeliner with that colour that you've chosen.




Here is the overall result with mascara, a white kohl pencil in my waterline, BB cream and bronzer  :





Do you like it? Are you going to use that trick if you want some colour? A lot of kisses from me to you!



"The moon puts on an elegant show, different every time in shape, colour and nuance. "-Arthur Smith

Saloua


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten