Pagina's

woensdag 26 juni 2013

Say Cheese #3

Hi lipstickdreamers! As always, I didn't blog for a long time. But EVERYONE has a blog nowadays and I didn't know why I should blog. Well I finally know why! Because I love writing,helping people and giving advice. In the end, I do it to let some frustrations out or to help a friend that asked me a question. Or just to give some inspiration.

In this blogpost, I will show you which shoots I had in the last months. To be honest not a lot but I did some.
These are the results of hard hours of work and of course a massive amount of fun! Let's see, what I did:


Model Lara
 

Model Sophie







 

Model Jada








Model Anneleen
 

 






 Model Magali

  
Those pictures were taken by 3 photographers:Kenny , Eric and Sven. Click on their names to go to their facebook page. They're awesome photographers! 
Models: Anneleen, Magali, Jada, Lara and Sophie. You go girls!

Let me know what you think about the pictures in the comments!  I hope you like it and a LOT of kisses from me to you  <3

"I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite. "- Charlie ( the perks of being a wallflower)


Saloua 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten